ThumbleCrash.com are proud to present the #2 International ThumbleCrash Tournament Series. All teams must be registered on ThumbleCrash Platform and RIOT Event Page. If you want to play but you don’t have a Team, you can use our Recruiting Platform inside ThumbleCrash eSports Platform.
The first 3th places receive also our ThumbleCrash Coins, that can use to buy Professional Products from our store.
The structure of the tournament:
- End registration: 08 October 2016 @ 17:30 UTC (19:30 Italian time)
- Check-In Start: 08 October 2016 @ 17:31 UTC (19:31 Italian time)
- Check-In End: 08 October 2016 @ 18:30 UTC (20:30 Italian time)
- Tournament Start Date: 08 October 2016 @ 19:00 UTC (21:00 Italian time)
- ThumbleCrash registration page: Click Here
- Riot Registration Page: Click Here
- Maximum number of teams: 16
- Type game: 5 vs 5 (players must register as a team)
- Tournament type: Single Elimination
- Map: Summoner’s Rift
- The best of: 1 (game)
- Tournament structure: single elimination (see Bracket structure)
- Tournament rules: click here
- First Place
1600 RP, Ryze, Triumphant Ryze, 4-Win IP Boost, 50 ThumbleCrash Coins, 50 Tournament Points
- Second Place
1200 RP, 4-Win IP Boost, 25 ThumbleCrash Coins, 25 Tournament Points
- Third Place
800 RP, 4-WIN IP Boost, 10 ThumbleCrash Coins, 10 Tournament Points
- Fourth Place
400 RP, 4-Win IP Boost
- From Fifth Place to Eighth Place
4-Win IP Boost
You need to register on Riot Event Web Site as individual player and put the same name on the team name field (is mandatory as well as on the ThumbleCrash Portal is mandatory):
Players have an account on the EUW Server to play on this tournament.
If you want to transmit online our tournament must be use our logo (ask to our Support Team)
To be eligible for Prizes you have to be registered every player of the team to Riot Event Page.
The team on the upper side of the bracket is Team Blue (Team 1 in the Lobby)
Use ThumbleCrash platform to confirm the Check-in and after start the match
When the game starts, no changes can be made
In Game Rules:
Every team have 1 pause per game with a max pause pause of 10 minutes
While paused, resume only if your opponents are ready. Don’t start the match without prior warn outher team.
All Champions Allowed